Dear Publishers, Authors, Publicists, etc.,
Thank you for your interest in Books To Bury Yourself In.
Since reading is a major passion of mine and the fact that I do not receive any compensation whatsoever (i.e. no affiliate/commission links used) on my posts, you can expect a fair and honest review based solely on my opinion of the author's work. Since I cannot guarantee a review will be 100% positive, I can offer assurance that my post will contain both positive and negative aspects of the submitted publication, respectively.
Please feel free to contact me in regards to review opportunities of the following genre/s:
+ Paranormal Romance/Erotica
+ Young Adult
+ Dark/Urban Fantasy
+ Historical Romance
+ Open to other genres (depending on my interest)
Accepted eBooks include EPUB or other Nook friendly formats
I am more than happy to participate on blog tours and have actively partook in reviewing through various book tour websites in the past. Please contact me if you are currently running a tour.
- As much as I would like to post my reviews in a timely manner, I do not work under a time frame due to this blog being a hobby and not an actual job (like many of us, I have work, graduate school, and family engagements that come first). Yet, I do spend countless hours seriously reading and thoughtfully reviewing my chosen books and can commit that same dedication towards your submission.
- In regards to new releases, I will make every effort to post my review on my blog around the time of release...unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Upon completion of my review, you will be forwarded direct links via an email notification.
- I will personally look-over all book requests, but unfortunately, not all submitted publications will be accepted. I please ask that you respect my selection process.
- Please have a look at my Rating Scale and know that I have solely reviewed 150+ books and carry an average review rate of 3.82.
- As a bonus, I will cross-post reviews on LibraryThing, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Shelfari for more visibility.
If you are interested in having me review the book your are publicising or have any questions, please feel free to visit my contact page.
All content on Books to Bury Yourself In is copyrighted and owned. Written permission must be obtained prior to the re-posting or duplicating of any said content. However, publishers, authors, and publicists can obtain full rights of content in return for direct links to my review posts.
SEE FULL POST