Thursday, November 11, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #5

Welcome to the BOOK PARTY!

Question?

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"

I'm probably the odd ball in the mix, but my answer is Never. It would be nice if I did it that way, but I don't think I've ever read a series in full order. (JR Ward, nope. Kresley Cole, nope. Janet Chapman, nope. KMM, nope.) Once I pick up a book, no matter where its at in a series . . . if its something I adore, I'll usually devour the rest in no time. So, I'm never disappointed in starting in the middle or even the end. Stories are always stand alone reads to me. Plus, its always fun to pick-up new favorite series character's books later on and get caught up in their world all over again. Now this doesn't mean I go out to purposely read where ever I want in a series and sometimes I get lucky and begin at #1, but if I don't . . . o'well, no loss done.

Thanks for hopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.