Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF


TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads!

Musical Stories: If you could read a book about any song, which song would you love to see written down in story form? "The Passenger" is by far one of my favorite songs since it is definitely a memorable melody yet embodies a darker outcast-feel undertone that I think could portray well into a Paranormal/Urban Fantasy story.

  "The Passenger" by Iggy Pop
I am the passenger and I ride and I ride
I ride through the city's backsides
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah, the bright and hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight
I am the passenger
I stay under glass
I look through my window so bright
I see the stars come out tonight
I see the bright and hollow sky
Over the city's ripped backsides
And everything looks good tonight



------------------------------------------------------------------
Feature & Follow is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Question: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of becasue you think the movie could never live up to the book?



  Definitely any book from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon since they are so in-depth with rich characters and detailed time-spans that any movie adaptation would seriously take too much away from the overall splendor of the story.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!

    New follower :(gfc & linky)

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Brianne @ http://memoriesovertakingme.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the Outlander series mentioned a few times on Tumblr, but I've never picked up the first book. It's been praised really highly, so I probably should! From what I've heard though, I can agree that it would probably be hard to adapt into a movie.

    Anyway, I'm a new follower via RSS! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this million times, but never didn't know the name or who's singing :D Well, now I know, so thanks for sharing! :)
    New follower!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these books before! They look really intriguing, so I might have to check it out soon. If they have really in-depth characters then it could be something I like.

    New follower! Maybe you could stop by my blog?

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.