Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #6

Welcome to the BOOK PARTY!

Question?

"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"

Shadowfever by KMM, which already came out, was probably the most anticipated book I was looking forward to in 2011. The end of a series is a big landmark and I've been reading the story from the beginning. Yet, there are other books coming out later this year which excite me as well : Kresley Coles's Dreams of a Dark Warrior, Carrie Ryan's The Dark & Hallow Places, Richelle Mead's sixth Succubus installment and oh so many more! ;)

Thanks for hopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.