Copy & Paste
As book bloggers, we are always reviewing a current book or posting about an upcoming series, but I am interested to see what books we hold on to for our personal/permanent library. So, be spontaneous and randomly choose a book from your bookshelf...answer the questions below and share your random selection with fellow bloggers.
by Jane Heller
1. How did you get this book? I visually remember picking this book up at one of those small beach-side bookstores in Phuket, Thailand while on Christmas vacation there in 2005. I even have a little 200 Thai Baht price sticker still on the cover!
- 2. Can you do a one sentence summary? Elizabeth is unhappy with her current marriage and slyly slips her husband a secret ingredient to rekindle the romance...but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.
- 3. Do you like the cover? It's cute and simple. Love the stripped green! How do you turn a prince into a toad? Marry him! Ha.
- 4. What is the first full sentence on page 100? "I was thrilled for Clover, naturally."
- 5. Share something about the author. In 2002, The Secret Ingredient was published and, like its predecessors, was snapped up for a feature film: Jane Heller was hired by Atmosphere Productions to write the screenplay adaptation.