Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #3

Book Blogger Hop
BOOK PARTY

Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

Who doesn't appreciate the living dead!?
Yes, you can read about my official rating scale here, but I prefer to use a "bury" theme throughout, including my zombie hands.  Why? I love to read about zombies and find I highly enjoy zombie flicks best out of all horror/paranormal genres.  Also, I find I use this rating system more for myself than anyone else, since I read so many series with books coming out years apart from each other . . . it's nice to check back on my first impressions.  If my followers enjoy my rating style as well, even better! :)  

Thanks for hopping by! Go Zombies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.