Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Blog Hops

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads!

This Friday's Question:
Cast Your Own Story:
If you could use existing characters from some of your favorite books to create a new story, who would be in it?


I think it would be interesting to see a combination of characters from The Generation Dead series placed within the setting of The Forest and Hands & Teeth series. 

Fully functioning (though slightly impaired) "normal" zombie teenagers thrown within a horrific monstrous, post-apocalyptic world full of crazed horrifying zombies.  I could imagine some interesting (and yet witty/comidic) POVs from a zombie perspective while still containing that chilling fright-factor effect for the reader. 

It'd be a perfect mixture of suspense, creeping dread, and humor (from a personal zombie outlook).


Feature & Follow is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Welcome to the Feature & Follow #100!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!
No question this Friday, just a celebration of reaching 100 F&F Fridays, congrats Ladies! In honor of this, there are lots of giveaways going on - good luck everyone.



  18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is hosted by Reading Between the Wines

Question of the Week: 
 If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go for a 'readcation'?

Internationally, I would go to any of the south islands in Thailand (preferably Ko Pha Ngan or Krabi) and lounge on the beach all day under an umbrella, with a drink, my ipod and a juicy read. I've done that twice in my life already and I never get tired of it!!




20 comments:

  1. I love you blog!!! I am a new follower!!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle.

      Thanks for hopping by and following. :)

      Cheers,
      Johanna

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower GFC Michelle L.Lynn @http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/

    Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michelle.

      Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Cheers,
      Johanna

      Delete
  3. I'm a new follower via GFC and wish you a wonderful weekend! Feel free to visit me whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-w-giveaway.html

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!

      Adorable blog title.
      Thanks for coming by.

      Cheers,
      Johanna

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Woo-hoo! I love fellow paranormal blogs.

      Cheers for the visit!
      Johanna

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday Jenn.

    Can't wait to check out your weekly features.

    Cheers,
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th FF! Great Feature. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower! :D

    J.B.
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. New GFC follower---never thought of Thailand, but it sounds beautiful. Of course the beaches would NEVER get old. Prefer that to a pool anyday!
    Here's mine:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/06/18-and-older-book-blogger-follow_08.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I so wish I was at the beach now ;)

      Cheers for visiting,
      Johanna

      Delete
  8. OMG--just glanced over at your profile and saw that you live in New Orleans---Are you planning on going to AAD in August? I will so be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll be there.

      Cannot wait to meet Jeaniene Frost!!!

      Delete
  9. HI, I am new to F&F. I love the blog and followed on gfc.

    Kate (http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Saturday Kate. Thanks for following. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, your CYOS idea sounds really interesting!
    - Molly @ The Paralian Girl
    http://mollydrury.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower over here ^^ I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again everyone for such a fun blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.