Monday, June 4, 2012

Random Reads { #1 }



Copy & Paste

Be spontaneous and randomly choose a book from your bookshelf!
Answer the questions below and share your random selection with fellow bloggers.

What's this about?
As book bloggers, we are always reviewing a current read or posting about an upcoming series, but I'm interested to see what books we hold on to for our personal/permanent library.



  1. Have you read it before? Yes, almost fours years ago already -- time for a re-read! 
  2. Can you do a one sentence summary? A proper, but witty nurse offers to help a blinded, but arrogant solider back to health when romance blooms.
  3. Do you like the cover? It's okay. "Dawn" is in the title but it reminds me more of the sunset with the gold/orange tones.
  4. What is the first full sentence on page 100? "As he drew the door softly shut behind him, Samantha stepped forward, still wearing her rumpled, blood-streaked traveling spencer."
  5. Is the author a favorite of yours? Oh, yes. Teresa Medeiros's books were some of the very first romances I read - so I think I have almost all her books scattered throughout my bookshelves.

1 comments:

  1. I was on the homepage of the blog but I briefly glimpsed a photo of "Yours Until Dawn" and had to click. It's one of my favorite Medeiros novels and I just remember the characters stayed with me as her characters often do. They were so real and full of emotion and I found myself wondering about their after-story and what they'd be doing had they been alive.

    My reading's taken a backseat to motherhood, but I'm still very loyal to my favorite writers.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about the friendly conversation here at Books To Bury Yourself In :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.